- This event has passed.
Baby Boomer Retirement Course
April 11, 2017 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Recent academic research from Boston College, The Wharton School of Business, and the University of Michigan details a fundamental shift in retirement planning for the Baby Boomer Generation. This course is a comprehensive personal finance course for those in the early stages of retirement or those about to retire. It addresses difficult retirement decisions such as Income Planning, Social Security Maximization, and the pitfalls to avoid. You will receive over 26 academic reports detailing the “New Rules of Thumb” as well as financial tools to help you better understand risk, taxes, budgeting, and estate planning.
This is a two session course. Session 1 will be held on April 11th, 2017, and Session 2 will be held on April 13th, 2017.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Individuals and couples between the ages of 55-75
- Those concerned about our financial markets & wanting to prepare for the “next” recession
- Investors looking for new perspectives or ideas
- Baby Boomers looking for guidance based on recent academic research
- Taxes are going higher – Much higher. Steps to insulate yourself
- Global market instability and volatility necessitates action
- The basic financial rules of thumb have changed
- Recent research redefines financial planning for retirement
- The 6 basic financial rules of thumb may no longer apply
- The impact of health care expenses on retirees and how to protect yourself without Long-Term Care insurance
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- When to Take Social Security
- Defining Core Priorities
- How to Develop an Income Plan
- Reasons Retirees Run Out of Money
YOUR TUITION INCLUDES
- 2 Course Sessions
- A Getting your Financial House in Order workbook
- A 36-page Getting Your Estate in Order Guide
Please click the Register Now button to register for this course.